Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random Thoughts (Read if you dare)

*Day 223*

So, here's what's going on inside my brain.

* I ordered a bountiful basket this week even though I wasn't going to because I didn't need it. But, my sister needs peaches and they had them for sale. Only problem is, you can't get the peaches without the basket. I thought I could finish all my produce without it wasting. But, I have to be at Lynn's early and late the rest of the week because she's gone. That means we're not home to eat it. Now I don't know how I will eat so much produce.

* For being alone at work, today wasn't too bad. I seemed to be in a much better mood than I thought I might be in, and time goes by pretty fast when you're the only one there to cook and clean up and change diapers, and get projects set up.

* My mood improved when I found out Lynn will be back Friday afternoon instead of Saturday. That means I won't have to stay super late on Friday. Yay!

* I really want to go to my family reunion on Saturday. I'm missing my family. But, I don't know if I want to be in the heat that's supposed to be down there. And I might need some R&R this weekend.

* Fresh Market has chocolate chips on sale. I had an incredible urge to open the bag and eat them all.

* Matt has a big bag of candy from Canada. I really want to eat some. But, I really want my summer shorts to fit me more. So, I have to be really good and not eat any treats until I loose enough weight to fit comfortably into my clothes. I think summer will be over before I get there. But, at least I will be able to fit into my winter clothes. Hopefully.

* Looking forward to water aerobics. Cool water. Non-bone jarring workout. Sounds good. Also, I burned my finger cooking dinner. I hope the water helps it feel better.

* I am sore from playing kickball yesterday. It's sad what will make me sore these days. I'm not looking forward to getting really old.

I guess I'll stop now. That's probably as much of mind as you need to be exposed to right now. Besides my other thoughts are coming and going too fast for me to remember them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh come on, brave the heat! We miss you guys and would love to spend the afternoon with you.

    ReplyDelete