Monday, July 5, 2010

Long Weekend

*Day 215*

Oh long weekend, how I will miss you. I realized this weekend that this is the first Saturday that I have been in town since Memorial Day. No wonder my house is a mess and I can't muster the energy to do anything. And of course it means that I had big plans for a long holiday weekend at home. Actually, I tried not to make any plans. In case I just felt like relaxing and recovering from the past month.

Here are some of the highlights of our long weekend. I think it was a good mix of work and play. But that doesn't mean I'm ready for work again tomorrow.
* Went to the Library
* Went to the Temple
* Watched fireworks with family
* Went to breakfast with family
* Logan got a new bike


* Celebrated my mom's birthday
* Celebrated Jessica's birthday
* Water aerobics
* Bike ride
* Taught a lesson
* Got to the garden and weeded, weeded, weeded, weeded...... I can see my plants now! Also got to pick fresh peas. Delicious!
* Relaxed!
* Cleaned kitchen
* Made shorts for Logan. He is so happy to have them. He was soooo hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment