Thursday, July 15, 2010

*Day 224*

So, my friend came and picked me up for water aerobics last night. We went over and the pool was closed for maintenance. (Second time this week.) So, she brought me back home. Then we talked and talked and talked. I didn't get in until an hour past what I would have if I'd actually gone to aerobics. It's easy to talk her.

It got me thinking...... No wonder our presidency meetings were always so long when we were in the primary presidency together. Just kidding. Actually they were always long, beacuse we would get talking and there was always plenty to talk about. We just have a lot of the same views and opinions on topics such as parenting. And I just think she is amazing. After talking to her, I always leave feeling inspried to try something new or to be a little better in some way. She just motivates me to be better. Just by the way she lives and acts. For instance, I don't think I would have started going to water aerobics without her. Two summers ago, I wouldn't have lost 20 pounds without her heading up a contest. And sticking to it. Anyway, I'm tired today, and I feel bad that I kept her away from home for so long, but I feel better today. Thanks Amber!

1 comment:

  1. I just read this. Thanks, your so sweet. I didn't realize how much I missed you until we started water aerobics. We need a calling together again. I missed you tonight I didn't have anyone to talk to, hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete