Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Justin!

*Day 237*

Justin has been part of the family slightly longer than Logan. (About a month. You can tell in the wedding pictures.) In that time I've been several different places with him. It never fails that he will run into someone he knows. I don't know how he does it. I never see anyone I know when I'm out shopping. Maybe he gets out more often than I do. Lucky! While Justin always has a story about someone he ran into or something funny, the thing I really like about him is that he can talk to anyone. It doesn't matter who they are, or where he is, he can talk to them. And he treats them all the same. He'd talk to everyone the same comfortable way. It always impresses me because it's not that easy for me to talk to people.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you that he ran into someone... while we were in DISNEYLAND! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristy! I love being a part of this family...

    ReplyDelete