Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Out

*Day 173*

We got to go to Salt Lake this weekend and see my family. I love my family. I love to spend time with them. It's always a good time and we always have a lot of laughs.

We went to a birthday party for my cousins baby. So, I got to see some of my cousins and visit with my Uncle Terry and Aunt Cindy a bit. I spent a summer working working with my Uncle Terry one year. I liked spending time with him. He seemed so wise. He always had a good perspective and good advice. I felt privileged to be able to work with him and learn from him. At the birthday party, he told me something he learned from his dad. "If something in your life is giving you stress, just choke it out. Just choke it out." (Then he told he would warn Matt.) I wonder why he gave me that advice. Am I not hiding my stress well?

We spent the night at Renae's. Thanks for putting us up guys! But, before we went to bed, we played Quizbowl with Steven, Andrea, Renae and Gregg. I won once. Go A! (My person's name was A, because I didn't know to work to work the controller, and that's what I accidentally entered. I should have kept it because I won that round.)


Logan and Naythan figured out the video game all by themselves. I think most of the questions they guessed on. Here they are being excited when they guessed a right answer. They play so well together.

Sunday was mostly hanging out and eating. So, it was just great.


Logan being a monkey. He can't use playground equipment the way it was designed to be used. He has to come up with something different. He almost gave my aunt a heart attack Saturday as she watched him on the playground.


My nieces Jessica and Kelley enjoying their cream cheese. They are such cute little girls.

Good weekend, but man I am still tired from it. Not so good because I have a busy week ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment