Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jason!

*Day 165*

Jason was my very first brother-in-law. When Sherry met him, I hadn't had much experience with in-laws. I just always heard in jokes and on TV how horrible in-laws are. Well, Jason wasn't that bad. (And luckily, none of my in laws since then have been, either.) In fact, we liked Jason. He was funny. And he didn't mind our family. He would come around and do stuff with us, and didn't act like we were a bunch of little kids getting in the way. (Because, pretty much, we were, but we didn't like to be treated like that.) I still like Jason. He takes good care of my sister. He has awesome kids, who we love. (Even if we haven't been successful at making a trade.) Jason takes good care of other people too. Congratulations on your latest of many awards! Over the years, the thing I have come to appreciate about Jason is his concern for others. He is always willing to help, and always acts out of love. Oh yeah, and who can forget free massages (which I could really use.....it's been a while....), and walking on the ceiling (which Logan is dying to see now!).
Happy Birthday Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment