Friday, May 14, 2010

I Don't Know

*Day 163*


I haven't been feeling great, so I've had a hard time thinking of things to blog about. I actually have a lot of things that I want to blog about (that's why I'm doing this) but I haven't wanted to spend a lot of time on the computer so, I haven't blogged them. They will take too long. And my kids just aren't saying funny things this week, so I can't blog about them. Matt has been trying to be supportive and help me come up with things to blog about. He keeps asking me what favorites are so I can blog about them. But, I can't think of favorites of some things. Some things I say are my favorites because I've been saying it for so long, but I'm not sure it's still accurate. I told him that it's because I go by moods so, it depends on what mood I'm in what I like. He says it's because I'm indecisive. That might be it. I'm not sure. But, maybe. Anyway, I'm going to try to think of some of my favorites or at least narrow it down to short lists. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment