Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bikin' and Runnin'

*Day 157*


I let Logan ride his bike with me while I tried to run this morning. It was kind of nice to have some company. He was good to be patient because I was so slow. It didn't really turn out to be as much as an issue as I thought it would be. Even on a bike he has to stop and look at things. He saw the baby ducks, the land slide area, and explored the canal. It took us 50 minutes for me to do a 25 minute run.

I learned some things about Logan. He has loved riding his bike. Some days he even forgets to ask if he can play the Wii because he rides his bike instead. But, he doesn't like skinny sidewalks, or bumpy sidewalks, or downhills, or trees on skinny sidewalks. And he definitely doesn't like riding next to the river when there is no sidewalk. He loves to ride onto the road for any reason. He liked telling dad how far he rode. He's never been that far before. It might have made him a little tired. He really didn't seem into is soccer game this afternoon. But, who knows, maybe I have a new training partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment