Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sun, Soccer, Parade

*Day 164*

Today we got to enjoy Logan's last soccer game of the season. It was a really nice day. He had fun and I think he has improved during the season. One of my favorite things was watching Logan cheer on his teammates and congratulate them when they did good. I learned something today that can actually get him moving. "HUSTLE!" I'm going to have to start using this because when when his coach yelled at him to hustle, he did. It was the most amazing thing. Thanks Coach for figuring that out for me.


Logan's soccer team.

After soccer we went to the Black and White Days parade. Logan told me that he was just going to watch. He didn't need a bag for candy. He does not like to fight for candy at a parade. I guess I'm glad that he's not willing to push other people just for a piece of candy. He told me that he would just catch them if they came to him. He changed his mind when he realized that the only competition was his cousins. He felt perfectly comfortable fighting over candy with them.


Logan and Dax waving at the cute girls on the float. Notice that Dax is more excited about this than Logan. He's been talking a lot about cute girls lately.


Jessica grabbed a piece of candy out of the street, then had to run for it to get out of the way of the parade. I think she's got the hang of candy collecting at parades. Well, she had a good trainer.


Jessica and Jace going for a piece of candy. Jessica was nice enough to give it Jace. Ahhhhhhhhh, cute.


Logan and Dax picking up candy. They didn't have to fight much because there was quite enough candy to go around. But, at one point, Logan did have a really box out on Dax.

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing these pictures... the pictures of the cousins together are priceless!

    And yay for HUSTLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete