Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

*Day 158*

Today for Mother's Day, Logan and I decided that we should take over Kristy's blog so she could have the day off from blogging. So the following blog will be a special Mom Q&A. I will ask Logan questions and he will provide the answers.

Q: Why is your mom the best?

Logan: Cause she makes dinner. She helps me.

Q: What does your mom do for you that you like the best?

Logan: She lets me play games.


Q: What do you think your mom does while you are at school?

Logan: Well, I know what she does usually. She usually goes to preschool and teaches.

Q: What is your mom's favorite thing to say?

Logan: Heh... Olay! She kept saying it today.


Q: What is your mom's favorite thing to do?

Logan: Watch TV. She watches Funniest Home Videos.

Q: What is your mom's favorite thing to eat?

Logan: Hmmmm... chocolate, candy, donuts. Okay, that's good.

Q: What do you think mom does when you go to bed?

Logan: She watches TV with you (dad) and works on her blog.


Q: What is your mom scared off?

Logan: Spiders. Snakes.

Q: Does your mom ever get mad? How do you know if she is mad?

Logan: Yes. She screams. You know at Lynn's that happens to Jessica and Owen.


Q: What does your mom do to you that makes you mad?

Logan: I don't know.

Let's do a follow-up question to that. Is there something your mom does that makes you unhappy or mad?

Logan: When she gets mad at me.

Q: What makes your mom laugh?

Logan: Funniest Home Videos. And FERT!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of the day off!! Just kidding- happy mother's day, Kristy- I LOVED seeing the pictures of you and Logan. You are such a beautiful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that rocks! Kristy, you are one of the best moms I know. It felt good in my heart to know you scream sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete