Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pet Peeve: Weathermen

*Day 169*

"Umbrellas: They only keep you dry when it's the rain that's falling."

I'm a little tired of the rain. Not because I really hate rain. I know we need it. It's beautiful with all the beautiful green lawns. But, I've had to drive to work the last two days, and I really wanted to ride my bike again. I knew that the weather wasn't supposed to be really good this week. I've been keeping an eye it, to see when I should ride and when I will most likely get caught in a rainstorm. So, I watched the weather last night. And the weather man said, "Isolated mountain thunderstorms. But really, nothing you have to worry about." Thanks you Mr. Weatherman! I rode my bike to work today. Then, it rained all day.

OK, I don't really hate weathermen. They usually do a pretty good job. And, really, it only rained while I was at work. I got there before it started and it stopped before I had to go home, so it wasn't really that bad. It's just been a long, tired week, so I'm a little complainy, and I just needed something to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment