Monday, May 10, 2010

*Day 159*
Thanks to Logan and Matt for blogging for me yesterday. I wanted to ask Logan questions about his mom to see what kind of responses I would get. But, he has learned the art of kissing up. Especially on Mother's day, so I wasn't sure I would get truthful answers. I didn't want them all to be about how beautiful and sweet I am. (Which are things he says when he's kissing up.) So, I had Matt ask him the questions for me. I think we might spend a little too much time together.

Yesterday was a good day. My boys can take good care of me. They are sweet. Logan gave me this book he made in school. I looked at his handprint on the front. It was soooo big. I can't believe my little boy is this big. It's hard to think he's not so small he needs my help with everything. I put this yellow handprint on his book to see how much his hands have grown.



This is a page from the book he made for me at school. You can tell what he thinks of me.


"Something special about my mom is" I guess saying Ole a lot and screaming aren't very special. Hmmmmm..... I need a new routine.

2 comments:

  1. I guess he was too busy playing connect the dots on the heart on the left to finish his work. It seems like something I would have done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just couldn't choose what was the most special thing about you. So many things to choose from!

    ReplyDelete