Sunday, March 14, 2010

Snoogie Sunday: Logan Style

*Day 102*
Logan got to give a talk in primary today. As I was thinking about what to blog about I told him that maybe I would blog about his talk. I asked him if that would be OK. He said, "But it's snoogie Sunday!" So, he had the idea that he would pretend to be giving his talk in his snoogie, and I could take a picture. He even just pretended to talk. Not that you can tell that from a picture.


Logan's talk was about prophets. We have read some this book "Way to Be", by Gordon B. Hinckley. He decided to talk about what he teaches in this book. He teaches 9 things we can do to be happy and productive. They are 1) Be grateful 2) Be smart 3) Be involved 4) Be clean 5) Be true 6) Be positive 7) Be humble 8) Be still 9) Be prayerful.

Logan and Matt worked on his talk while I was at my meeting. Logan came up with the ideas of what to say and Matt typed them into sentences for him. Logan read his talk very well. There was one hard word that he was worried about. He didn't quite get it. He said confliction, the word was supposed to be conviction. He still did wonderful. And I don't think any of the kids noticed.

1 comment:

  1. I love that he knows it's Snoogie Sunday!!! Nothing like keeping you in line, right?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete