Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blogger Convention

*Day 91*
It's been really fun doing this 365 day blog. It's been fun to read other peoples and get to know them better. I've had people tell me that they've gotten to know me better reading my blog. You all might get to start knowing me a little bit better. I've been thinking about some memories I have and realizing that a lot of the details are starting to fade. So, I thought I better write down what I can remember before they're completely gone. Sorry that you all will have to suffer through that. I won't be offended if you stop reading. But that's one of the reasons Matt is making us all do this, so we have record of things we want to remember. Anyway, that was a little tangent. It's been fun to read other people's blogs. And I'm surprised at how this little project of Matt's has snowballed to reach so many people. It's kind of cool.

One of the people that decided to take Matt's challenge that I've been following is his cousin Jaimee from Colorado. I'd met Jaimee, but it's been fun to get to know her better through her blog. It made me remember the fun times we had when we visited Colorado, and made me want to go back. But, Jaimee and her family came for vacation to Utah this week. They came up to Logan tonight and we got to visit with them. (Thanks Jenn for hosting! I can wait until tomorrow to clean because of you.) It was so nice to see them! They are fun people. It was just relaxing and very enjoyable. We could have visited for much longer if it weren't for kids who need to sleep. We came home talking about needing to visit Colorado again so we can see the rest of family too. I'm glad that Matt sent out the challenge, and for all those who were willing to take it and share part of their lives with us.


The kids. Matteah, Logan, Dax and Jace. Casey didn't make the picture because it was way past his bedtime.


365 day bloggers. Jenn, Jaimee, Matt and Me.

2 comments:

  1. Blogger convention huh? I guess we didn't get the memo.J/K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys really do need to come on out to Colorado again! I don't think you've ever made it out since Logan was born so that's a long, long time!!! We loved seeing you guys- thanks for making time for us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete