Tuesday, March 16, 2010

School: Again

*Day 104*

I've been working on getting my CDA (Child Development Associates). We were given an opportunity through working with the Headstart program, to take our CDA classes and work toward this for free. I'd been thinking for a long time that I needed to do some more schooling, and free was in my price range. So, I've been taking advantage and going to as many classes as I can get to. It's been good for me to think more about the things that I start to take for granted because I've been doing what I do for so long. Maybe I'll be able to get out of a rut. Tonight our class was about observing our children and recording their progress. Using this to understand them better and writing things down to chart their progress and interests and such. As they were talking about recording, I kept thinking about blogging. I'm going to try to talk Lynn into a getting a laptop for work, then I can carry it around with me and blog all day. Then I will be a pro at recording information, I will never forget anything again, and I will get a ton of credit hours for my class.

1 comment:

  1. I like your ambition. I know alot of people who have gotten their CDA... not that easy. Good for you for going for it.

    ReplyDelete