Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Eggs

*Day 117*

I realized yesterday that Easter is only one week away. I realized I hadn't gotten out any decorations. Too bad I don't want to decorate for just one week before I have to clean it up. And I realized that we needed to find some time to decorate eggs. So, tonight for family home evening we decorated our Easter eggs. I guess it's better than Sunday morning. Of course, procrastination could lead to some good traditions, I guess. And then we could just cram everything holiday related into one day and have it done. And if we acted like that's how we planned it, it wouldn't look like we're waiting till the last minute. hmmmm.....I'm going to think about that for next year. Anyway, here are some pictures of Logan in action and some of our favorite eggs.




1 comment: