Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Renae!

*Day 115*
I got to spend a lot of time with Renae growing up. We were only a year apart in school, so we got hang out in middle school and high school. Then, Renae joined the track team so we got run together and spend a lot of time together doing that. And, of course, we shared a room for most of our lives. It's her 32nd birthday. When they said that, it seemed so much younger than me. That's kind of sad. Here are some of the things I love about Renae. (In no particular order.)
* She's very organized. Her house is so clean and it's not cluttered up with a bunch of extra stuff like mine is.
* She sets goals and does them.
* She gets stuff done. I procrastinate a lot. Renae just gets things done.
* She's a good friend. We shared a room for years, and I don't remember fighting that often. I remember one day when we both woke up on the wrong side of the bed. We were fighting and ornery, then all of the sudden we looked at each other. I guess we realized how stupid we were being, because we both just started to laugh. Then we were fine with each other. We had a lot of things we could do together. And I think Renae is still the only person who knows who I had a crush on in high school. (You don't need to bother telling now.) :)
* She's a great mom.
* She shows me how to be a better person. She doesn't hold grudges or judge people.
* She's very willing to help others.
* She does the right thing.

I'm glad to have her as one of my sisters. Happy Birthday Little sister!


This is me and Renae after a race. We were trying to look super worn out.


This is when we ran to the top of Snowbird with the cross country team. It was a picture of me and Renae. I didn't like me in it and Renae didn't like her in it. So, we tore it in half. Renae took the picture of me and I kept the one of her.

Thanks Matt for filling in. Not thanks for all of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment