Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

*Day 105*

This St. Patrick's Day Logan decided to go with the stealthy green and see if he could trick people into pinching him. On Monday he counted out his underwear to make sure he had enough pairs to save his green undies for today. When I pointed out that he might have to show someone his underwear to prove that he was really wearing green, he decided not to save them. He schemed up a different plan.


Here is Logan today. He looks like he is wearing no green.


Don't be fooled. He put a green sticker on his undershirt so he could pinch anyone back if they pinched him. His idea was to color on his shirt with a green crayon. I talked him into a sticker instead.


This is his original plan. Green writing on his socks. This is what he was wearing with his pajamas this morning when he wanted me to pinch him because he wasn't wearing any green. (I knew about his socks, but pinched him anyway. He was just too cute, trying to get pinched. And he didn't pinch me back hard. I was surprised by that.) He must have decided that taking off his shoes all day to prove he had green on would be a bit inconvenient, so he put green on his shirt.


This is Logan with the Leprechaun he made at school. I went in to help with their St. Patrick's Day party. I noticed that Logan is a little advanced for his age. Everyone else in his class had lots of visible green. I only noticed one other kid that wasn't wearing green. And he didn't have to because he had green eyes.

I also want to give a St. Patrick's Day welcome to my new nephew who was born today. Sorry I don't know enough about you yet to blog about you on your birthday. Maybe next year. Congratulations Renae and Gregg!

2 comments:

  1. Logan is quite the deciever. More on that later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the biggest kick out of Logan in Primary...I can just see the wheels turning in his head as he tries to think up the next thing. I just love the kid!

    ReplyDelete