Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exploring With Logan

*Day 98*
Me and Logan went for a walk on Saturday. We followed the frozen canal and found this place to explore. It's just a block from main street. I like walking with Logan (when I have time and am in a patient mood) because he doesn't like to just walk. We have to explore and discover new things. I do like to have adventures with him. Here's some pictures of the things we saw. We figure it was some kind of operation that used the water from the canal.


He's pointing at the ducks behind him. After exploring so many canals, I have noticed that ducks pair off at this of year. Instead of seeing big groups, you will see just a couple.


Logan's Heroes is a sub shop. We walked past and Logan saw this sign. He said, "Yes! My heroes are here!"








1 comment: