Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quote of the Day: By Lynn

*Day 146*

My mom and dad visited our preschool today. OK, really they came to visit their daughter, but they got our preschool. It just made things maybe a little bit more crazy than usual. Because me and Lynn wanted to talk to them while we had the chance, and all of the kids loved them. I didn't even have to hold any hands crossing the street on the way to the library. It was kind of weird. When I walked in this morning, my dad was sitting on the couch holding Katie and all of the other kids were just kind of standing around him in a circle. Looking at him or telling him stories that he couldn't hear. It was cute. And the amazement on their faces when I told them that he was my dad was even better. So, today was a pretty easy day because my mom fed Katie, so I just sat and talked to her, without a baby in my arms. But my favorite quote of the day came from Lynn. When the kids were coming to the table for lunch and Lynn said, "Maybe you should sit at a place with a plate, you'll get more food that way." Ahh, that's what I love about my job, Lynn is so wise.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cute mom and dad!! They look exactly the way I remember them. Great words of wisdom from Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn is pretty smart! I love reading your blog, it brings back lots of great memories!

    ReplyDelete