Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Gone!

*Day 122*

Sometimes Logan makes me laugh. He's getting this little sense of humor. Sometimes it's very annoying, but sometimes it just makes me laugh real hard. And I feel happy that my son has the ability to make me laugh. Then, he repeats that thing that made me laugh over and over and over and over.... until I start to wish I'd never laughed at it. :) He's just developing his sense of humor, he'll figure out when to stop and still be funny. But today, he just made me laugh.

I was clipping his fingernails. He didn't want it done. He still acts like it's going to hurt. I clipped one nail, and he kind of flinched. I got worried that I had cut it too low. I asked him if it hurt. He looked at his fingernail. Then, he started fake crying (which can be pretty convincing sometimes), and he says, "Itttttttttt'sssssssss goooooooooooooone!" I just thought it was funny. And a pretty convincing show.

No comments:

Post a Comment