Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Fire Station

*Day 140*


A few years ago we took the kids in our playgroup to the fire station for a tour. They got to see all the fire engines and tools they use. Then they got to go on the fire truck. We didn't, however, get to slide down the pole.


Here's Logan looking around the big fire engine.


Here is the fireman, who took us on our tour, helping Logan down from the firetruck.

A while after we went to the fire station, we were somewhere with Logan. He pointed to a guy and told me he was a fireman. I was looking around to see who he was talking about. I finally located the man. I didn't know how Logan knew he was a fireman, so I questioned him. As it turns out, Logan thought he was a fireman because he didn't have any hair. The fireman who took us on our tour didn't have any hair. So, Logan just assumed that anyone with no hair was a fireman.

1 comment: