Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not So Little

*Day 130*

Yesterday I was watching Logan. I realized that he's not my little boy anymore. He just looked like a boy. Not a little kid. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I took some pictures because I think he's cute even if he's not my little boy.


I was ready to take his picture. He asked me if I wanted him to ride his bike. I said, "Just be cute." He's so good at that.


He posed for this one, still using the directions to be cute. I may be biased, but I have a story to back me up.

I was with a few girls in the neighborhood, age 13-16. Logan came in, told me something, and then left. One of the girls said, "He's cute." Another one said, "He's going to be a stud," and the other one said, "What do you mean going to be?"

No comments:

Post a Comment