Saturday, April 10, 2010

Logan Rides a Bike

*Day 129*
I don't feel like I accomplished many wonderful things during the week I had off of work. But, I did accomplish something on my list. Logan learned to ride his bike! I told him that was what we were going to do this spring break. We got flat tires on our bikes at the end of last summer. We never fixed them, just put them away for the winter. So, this week we got them out and fixed our tires. I had to take Logan's training wheels off to fix his tire. I told him I wasn't putting them back on, so he would have to learn to ride without them. We took his training wheels off once before. He didn't get the hang of it, and got tired of not being able to ride his bike, so I put them back on. We just never got around to spending enough time practicing for him to do it himself. I guess the good thing about waiting so long to teach him, is that he learned really fast. It just took him a few minutes and we was going. Another day and he was riding around the block and all over at the school. If I would have taught him on Monday, I would have had a free week. It's all he's wanted to do since he got the hang of it. Yea! I can check something off of my to do list!
Check him out!




No comments:

Post a Comment