Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm IT!

*Day 131*

So, I got tagged. I get to write 7 things about me and 5 things that make me smile. Then, I get to tag someone else.

7 Things About Me

1. When I have to tell things about me, I can never think of anything to say. Every thing about me always seems so boring. Or everyone already knows it.

2. I was on the track team at Utah State were I majored in Physical Education and minored in Biology.

3. While I was teaching school, I coached 9th grade girls basketball and the track and cross country teams at the High School.

4. I tackled the young men's president in a mud football game. He got me back. Then came over the next day to apologize because he thought he might have hurt me. Only my pride. I was sooo going to score until all of the sudden my face was in the mud!

5. Either I have successfully blocked out all of my embarrassing moments, or I am old enough to realize that it wasn't that big a deal, really. Because, when ever anyone asks what your most embarrassing moment is, I can't think of one. The best I can come up with is, that I ran a race once with my shirt on inside out. Not really that big a deal.

6. If I had a tattoo, it would be the Road Runner (from Looney Tunes) or a Nike swoosh.

7. If I had a pet, it would be a cat.


5 Things That Make Smile (In no particular order, guys.)

1. Logan (snuggling, being sweet, making jokes, sleeping,....)

2. When Matt makes up songs.

3. Being with family.

4. Having a perfect run. Feel good, and nice weather.

5. Friends.

Oh, yeah, I want to tag Andrea, my dad (because I know he reads my blog, and I love to hear his comments), and anyone else who wants to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment