Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Evening with Family

*Day 210*

We got to go over to Matt's dad's tonight to celebrate his birthday with them. The company was great. The food was fabulous. The card game sucked.

When we got home it was past Logan's bedtime. He was supposed to be getting ready for bed quick. Instead he started complaining that his tummy hurt. I said, yeah, of course it does, your too tired to want to get ready for bed. You've played a lot today. Eaten a lot this evening. You just need to go to sleep and you'll be fine. Then I got ready to go to water aerobics. He tells me he want me to stay home. He tells me he feels like he needs to barf. I say, OK, just make sure your in the bathroom. I'm going to aerobics. When my friend came to get me, he was leaning over the toilet in the bathroom whimpering. I told him he would fine when he was in bed, and sent Matt up to tend to the drama queen. Then he barfed. I feel like a really good mom. Poor kid. I wish I was here to get some extra cuddles. I'd cuddle him now, but I'm wet. At least he felt better after the barfed. But, that still doesn't make me feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Uh, you need to read The Glass Castle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should barf. Then you can feel better. ;)

    ReplyDelete