Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

*Day 200!!*

I'm at Day 200! I was trying to think of something special I could do for day 200. I couldn't think of anything, so I decided to have a guest blogger.

To celebrate Father's Day, I asked Logan some questions about his dad. Here's what he had to say.

Also I would like to wish all you Fathers out there Happy Father's Day. I'm thankful for my own dad and all the things he's taught me and done for me through the years. I'm thankful to Matt for being a wonderful father for Logan and helping him and teaching him. (Just remember, Matt, that he gets most of his sense of humor from you. And I think he wanted his answers to be funny for you to read.)

Q: Why is your dad the best?

Logan: He is strong.


Q: What does your dad do for you that you like the best?

Logan: He helps me.

Q: What do you think your dad does while you are at school?

Logan: Stay home and read comics and sleep and drink Mountain Dew.


Q: What is your dad's favorite thing to say?

Logan: LOGAN!!!!

Q: What is your dad's favorite thing to do?

Logan: Uh, to eat, mom.


Q: What is your dad's favorite thing to eat?

Logan:Mountain Dew.

Q: What do you think dad does when you go to bed?

Logan: He eats ice cream.


Q: What scares your dad?

Logan: I don't really know, so....

Q: Does your dad ever get mad? How do you know if he is mad?

Logan: Yes. When he goes, "Stop it,you!"


Q: What does your dad do to you that makes you mad?

Logan: When he says that I can't do something. Or when he scares the crap out of me.

Q: What makes your dad laugh?

Logan: Funniest Home Videos.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching the 200 Mark!! Way to go! And thanks for a thoroughly enjoyable blog entry! I laughed so much! Great pictures of Matt and Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I think that was the perfect Father's Day post.... and I LOVED the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Matt has the life what with eating ice cream and drinking Mountain Dew all day! I laughed so hard!!!! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete