Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Girls Camp Editon: The Bathtub

*Day 196*

I'm leaving for girls camp this morning. I'm excited. I love girls camp! I always have. So, while I'm gone, I hope you enjoy some of the memories I have from girls camp when I was young.


My sister Sherry went to girls camp, and I think she had fun, but she wasn't exactly the campy type of girl. She didn't like to be dirty and missed her curling iron while we were gone. One year she decided to make a bathtub at camp. She spent a couple of days digging a really pretty big sized whole. Then we lined it with garbage bags, and filled it with water. We thought we would be the envy of the camp and that people from other wards would be trying to use our bathtub. We decided that we needed a code for who could enter the bathtub. Lynn came up with something I thought was a great idea. Our Bishop was Bishop West. So the question was "Where does the sun rise?" And anyone in our ward would answer in the West. Because that was our bishops name. And everyone else would get it wrong because the sun rises in the East.

1 comment:

  1. Well of course I want to know... did you use the tub?

    ReplyDelete