Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today

*Day 202*

Just a normal day.
* Rode our bikes to work in the rain.
* Planted plants and made muffins with the kids at Lynn's.
* Weeded in the garden for a while. I can almost see some of my plants. They are growing, just surrounded by weeds. We have peas, beans, tomatoes, eggplant (I think it might survive), beets, spinach, lettuce, carrots, corn, zucchini, squashes, pumpkins, cantaloupe and peppers.
* Made dinner.
* Went to the grocery store. (Remembered to use my reusable shopping bags.)
* Played Minesweeper with Logan.
* Read your blogs.
* Tried to think of an idea for my blog.
* Thought of nothing.
* Wrote this instead.
* Putting Logan to bed.
* Folding laundry
* Hopefully relaxing
* Cooking beans
* Going to water aerobics
* Sleeping
* Feeling bad that I'm supposed to be posting pictures from my vacations, but too tired to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment