Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why I love Logan (The City)

*Day 190*


Here are some of the reason I love living in Logan.

* It is really pretty. I love the scenery. From the mountains to the old houses that are unique and have their own personality.

* There are a lot of places to go exploring. Litte trails and walkways, river trails and canals. Not to mention the canyon.

* Wildlife. I love seeing the different animals. I mean, where else could I see deer, a bald eagle, pheasants, wild peacocks, wild turkey, ducklings, woodpeckers, prairie dogs, a beaver, and all the other birds that I won't name by name on the way to school or work.

* Traffic. Or lack thereof. If I avoid Main Street (which is very easy to do) I don't have to deal with traffic. I appreciate that a lot when I drive past our last apartment in Salt Lake and see how busy it is there.

* Transportation. The city bus is free. You can go pretty much anywhere, and it's free. It's handy for taking our daycare kids places. I also love that I can ride my bike pretty much anywhere. And it doesn't take that long. We ride to work, swimming lessons, baseball, store, bank. And it only takes us about 10 minutes. Plus we're doing something good for our bodies, the earth and our wallet.

It's all a pretty good trade off for the cold winter.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love Logan! For me, I love this city because of the temple, where my parents were married, where my sister and her husband were sealed together, and most importantly it is where I was born :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Logan too. Some days I love Logan (the kid) more than the city and other days it goes the other way around! LOL!

    ReplyDelete