Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Naythan!

*Day 207*

In all my hectic week, I forgot all about my nephew, Naythan's, birthday. It's kind of ironic because his mom, my sister Renae, is so on top of birthdays. OK, she's just very organized and is on top of everything. She never misses sending an e-mail or calling on a birthday. But, this post isn't supposed to be about Renae..... It's about how I never should have started wishing people happy birthday on my blog, because this was bound to happen. It's also about apologizing to Naythan for forgetting him, (I promise it won't happen next year!) and saying something nice to make up for it.


Renae was actually pregnant with Naythan while I was pregnant with Logan (for a few months). Logan and Naythan are only six months and one day apart. I went into labor at our family Christmas party and soon after Logan was born the party moved to the hospital. When Renae saw me she had concern on her face. That look that kind of says, what have gotten myself into. (So, I'm noticing that I'm not talking much about Naythan.) My point is that Naythan and Logan are really close in age, so they've always been good friends. They work perfectly together. They get along wonderfully and have fun doing the same things. What can I say about Naythan, he's just a little boy. After having my own little boy for 7 and a half years, I've started to figure out what that means, and I love it. They are energetic, and inquisitive, and they like to play and explore. But they love their moms and dads, and take care of the little kids. I just love that little boys are just little boys. And Naythan is a special little boy. And just like Logan's other cousins, I love that he has a good friend with a good family that will play with him and love my little boy too.


Happy Birthday Naythan!

No comments:

Post a Comment