Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Anhder Reunion

*Day 181*

I enjoyed the Anhder family reunion yesterday. It's always a good time. The weather was perfect and I love the setting. Thanks Kurt and Lisa for hosting all of us at your lovely home. Just some of the fun things we got to do. Besides eat.


Play in the bounce house. Or on the trampoline, whichever was least busy at the time. I think my chapstick is still in the bounce house somewhere. I had to jump in it after Aunt Lisa told me she loved that I always jumped in the bounce house. Besides, it's fun!


Winning treats playing Anhder Bingo. I did finally win some, no thanks to Blake's "lucky" card. But I won't complain too much. That card did win Logan two treats for being the loser in blackout.


Cotton candy. Including cotton candy beards and mustaches. If it weren't for the cotton candy, I think Logan would have starved yesterday.


I finally got to explore Uncle Kurt's backyard wilderness. Sometimes it's great to have have little kids who like to explore. When they can't go alone, then I have to go with them. Most of us avoided the thorns and burrs. Uncle Kurt even let the boys keep the cool rocks they found.


And we found a hatch in the wilderness. The boys tried to open it.... while they were standing on it. I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to see what might be in there. Sometimes it's best to leave those things closed.

1 comment: