Thursday, June 3, 2010

Halfway

*Day 183*

I'm halfway through my year of blogging. I didn't think I'd make it this far. Probably because I never thought I'd start. It's been fun, but not necessarily what I'd thought I'd do. I thought I'd write a lot more memories and stories about when I was little. Stuff I'd like Logan to hear. I've been too lazy to find supporting pictures and stuff to go along with them. This next half of the year I'm going to do more of that. So I can keep these memories, that are fading fast, a part of my life. I also think it will be interesting to look back on the things we did this year. Just to remember what our normal life was like. Thinking of being halfway has made me think.....
* I've been driving for over half my life
* I have friends I've known for half my life
* Logan has a half day of school tomorrow
* I have a lot of half memories in my head, and if I don't write them down, I soon won't even have half of them
* I have had Logan for more than half my married life
* I have now spent half my married life in Logan
* We live half a block from the neighbors who let us plant a garden at their house
* Almost half of my family lives in Cache Valley
* Right now I want to eat at least half of my bag of licorice. (But I won't because it's for our trip.)
* I wish I could say I halfway ready for my trip

No comments:

Post a Comment