Monday, June 21, 2010

Firsts

*Day 201*

I went to my first water aerobics class tonight. This is how I am going to try to get in shape this summer and give my joints a much needed break while doing it. We'll see how it goes. It's pretty fun. I did get tired at times and felt like I was working. I did, however, notice that I don't feel any more coordinated doing aerobics in the water than I do on the ground.

I ordered my first Bountiful basket. I've heard so many people talking about it. It seems like a great deal, so I had to try it. I won't be in town Saturday to pick it up so I was going to wait a week. But, my sister, who doesn't have internet, said she would pick up my basket if I ordered her one. Good teamwork! I'm excited to get it!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all the things you did after I went to bed! ;)

    ReplyDelete