Saturday, August 21, 2010

Untitled

*Day 261*

*Matt and Logan are both gone to a primary activity. So, I'm here alone trying to decide how to best spend my hour alone. Problem is is this happens so rarely that I hardly know what to do with myself. By the time I decide what to do, they're home. I need to plan better.

* I thought maybe I would get my blog out of the way early. But all the good ideas left my brain before I could open a new post.

* Logan woke up crying last night. I feel bad I didn't hear him over the TV. Matt is always the first to hear him now. Those days where I need to wake up to take care of baby have ended, and my my body has gone back to deep sleeping. (But at least I got to cuddle Logan without someone else kicking me.)

* I found out that I have 2 weeks until we officially start preschool instead of one. Good. Now I can slack off for another week.

* I think I need a real vacation before I have to start preschool again. I'm just not feelin it.

* I think I missed Logan this week. There were times it felt lonely not to have him around. I hope he does OK in 2nd grade. They seem really intense, and like they will be very busy all the time. Logan is already sad that they only get 2 recesses.

* I don't run hardly at all anymore. I ran this morning. It was very slow. My knee still hurts when I run. (It's been almost 6 months.) So, why can't I give it up?

* Done. And still a half hour to myself. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could "visualize" yourself running for the other 30 minutes ... or watch an episode of a funny TV show you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you need us around. You forgot to title your blog post! ;)

    ReplyDelete