Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Swoosh, swoosh"

*Day 243*

Sometimes my kid cracks me up. And I'm glad he has this little of sense of humor growing. And then, sometimes I wish he hadn't caught onto his dad's sense of humor. But, what can I do....


Me and Logan ride our bikes to work everyday. There is one place that we go past that has low tree branches. When I ride under them on my bike they hit my head. I guess Logan thinks that's pretty neat because ever since he got his bigger bike, he stands up and tries to hit tree branches with his head. The other day, we were riding to work. Logan wanted to play a game. He told me that he would do an action and I had to follow it. So, he would go up a drive way or over a curb or swerve back and forth on the sidewalk, and I had to do the same thing as him. Then, it was my turn to to lead, and he had to follow my action. Well, I went under those trees, and my head hit them. And then I heard Logan behind me. It sounded like he hit the trees, but I think he was tall enough to hit them. I looked behind me to see if he hit them or if he was just making the noise like he did. He was back there, standing up on his bike making this "swoosh, swoosh" (that's not really what it sounded like, it was a convincing sound, I just don't know how to type it so, I'm going with swoosh)sound as he went under the trees. I had to ask him if he hit the tree or just made the sound. He explained to me that he was making the sound because he was supposed to be following my action, but couldn't hit the trees. It just cracked me up that he was back there pretending to hit the trees.

1 comment: