Monday, August 9, 2010

Are You Feeling Sensy?

*Day 249*

In my blog the other day I mentioned how Logan was tired so he was a little sensitive. It reminded me of an inside joke we have.

When Logan was small, maybe two, he seemed to be having a rough day. Matt said something to him and he burst into tears. Matt said, "Boy, you're sensitive." Logan shot back, "I not sensy!" Ever since then, if Logan is acting sensitive someone will say, "Are you sensy?" He still doesn't like it. But, we love to tease him.


This is Logan being sad. Check out his knee. That was his first band aid.


Logan cheesin' it. When he was little, Matt nicknamed him "mood change baby". (I think there was even a theme song, like that toy doll, My Buddy.) Logan would go from happy and smiling to crying in one second flat. It was hard to deal with sometimes because you couldn't figure out why. He's still like that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment