Thursday, August 26, 2010

Popsicles

*Day 266*


Tonight me and Logan had big stick popsicles for dessert.  Matt and Logan can empty a box of Otter Pops in a day.  Me, I'm really more of an ice cream fan.  But, sometimes, just sometimes, nothings better than a Popsicle.  These popsicles always remind of my sister, Sherry.  When we were kids and would go down to the gas station to buy treats, Sherry always got these.  She loved them.  I didn't quite understand it.  (Remember about the ice cream.)  But, now I know why.  Sometimes they are just delicious!  Tonight I got to introduce them to Logan. 
 

3 comments:

  1. I remember these!! Okay- kind of gross, but Jeremy used to put SALT on these!!! I love popsicles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those are absolutely THE BEST popsicle in the whole freakin' world! I loved them! You can't find them here in Colorado Springs ... trust me, I have looked!

    I spent a week's worth of allowance one time to buy a box and then we kept them in my neighbor Jeric's freezer so my mom wouldn't find out and take them away.

    The orange and banana and strawberry flavors all mix together, but my favorite part is how the outside layers of the popsicle will come off if you are patient enough ... then you have "pop" art (ha ha!) with different layers and textures. Sooooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaimee!! I can't believe you posted such a thing about me...although, it is actually true. I love Big Sticks and wish that we had them here in the Springs!

    ReplyDelete