Friday, August 6, 2010

Stuff

*Day 246*

* Logan has been waking up early this week. But, I think it has made him kind of tired. He has been super sensitive and overly dramatic. And, he wanted to cuddle tonight. I don't mind the cuddling. The rest I could do without.

* Logan got to go the dentist this week.... twice. It's OK, it wasn't bad news. He still has no cavities, but he got to go back today to get sealants on his permanent 6 year molars. He's a trooper.

* We got a new camera to replace our old one that fell in the river (in case you don't follow Matt's blog). I'm excited to get to know it.

* I've been really tired this week. I'm thinking maybe I should give up water aerobics. It's later than I used to stay up (plus talking time afterwards). I'm almost happy that school is starting soon, so I can stop going. But, I really like it, and I need some sort of exercise. I just wish it were earlier.

* It was really nice to enjoy a short rain storm, and the coolness that came with it.

* For the first time in years, I don't have a desire to bake anything for the fair. I haven't tested out any new recipes like I usually do. I'm just not in the mood to make my kitchen a mess, and eat all the leftovers. (That doesn't sound like me!) I did find a recipe for eggnog bread that I really wanted to try for the fair, but I can't find eggnog at this time of year. I'm canning tomorrow, so I can enter beets and beans. Maybe I'll bake something before Monday. Maybe.

* Logan was so excited for the new, hour long, Phineas and Ferb tonight. I think that might be why he's been waking up early. He found out that they are on in the morning. They've been reminding him all week that the new episode was tonight. Before 7:00 this morning he had checked the TV guide to see what time it was on. Then he told me that we needed to have dinner before 6:00 because Phineas and Ferb was on then. (We ate dinner in front of the TV.)

*The power went out while we were at the library today. They wrote down all the books we checked out on paper. I'm glad I don't have to enter that into the computer later.

* There is a container sitting on my stairs filled with grasshoppers. Logan spent his day catching grasshoppers with Jessica's butterfly net. He had to bring them home. He told me tonight that they don't like the grass he gave them and he's going to let them go in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. 2 things... let's do Zumba, it's early and I have heard it's fun. (sorry about water aerobics, I just couldn't come up with the $30), but I am back to work now so a paycheck should help that!
    Also, I can take the creepy crawlies from Logan and feed them to my new frog. It's a red-bellied and he will be living in my office at school. Let him know and he can even come in and feed him.

    ReplyDelete