Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Game Night

*Day 270*


Tonight we had family game night.  We chose to play Full House.  This is a game that Matt and his family played in Canada.  I have to say that it's probably one of my favorites.  You each have a hotel and you take on guests.  The guests check out and you collect money.  When you make enough money, you can upgrade your hotel and charge your guests more money.  The person with the most money (or the first one to reach a predetermined amount of money) wins.  Tonight I won.  I just got really lucky.  I got a deal to upgrade for half price to a medium hotel.  Then I got a deal to upgrade to a high price hotel.  Matt was upset because his telegram was to pay back taxes and mine and Logan's were good luck.  There's nothing I can do about that.  It's the luck (or unluck) of the game.  But, really, it's all about spending good, quality time with family, right?  And the snacks.  (Tonights were Chex muddy buddies.)  Oh, yeah, and winning! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun game! At first I thought it was a game based on the TV show "Full House", but this version sounds way more fun!

    ReplyDelete