Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treating

*Day 331*

Today we took Logan trick or treating at Macey's grocery store and Papa Murphy's.  Then we went around Grandpa and Grandma Pauline's neighborhood in the rain.  I think I'm glad that my son doesn't feel the need to get as much candy as possible.  He's just good with something.  It's nice because then I don't have to stay out for hours.  And it was cold tonight.  And rainy.  But, Logan didn't make me stay out in it for long.  Then we visited Dax, Jace and Aunt Jennifer.  Then we came home and he went straight to bed.  I'm ready for it too.  I'm not looking forward to church tomorrow.  I have never seen this boy on such a bad sugar high.  He was pretty much a jerk.  I hope he sleeps it off, so I don't have to deal with it during church.

No comments:

Post a Comment