Sunday, October 24, 2010

Football

*Day 325*

When ever I watch the Broncos play at home it reminds of when we went to Colorado to visit Matt's Aunt Julie and Uncle Jerry.  We were there just after the new stadium opened.  Julie had us a read an article about it.  They had a concert or something at the stadium to celebrate its' opening.  The guy writing the article was saying that they should have tested the sound system and worked out the bugs before they started because from where he was sitting it sounded like they said, "Welcome to Nabisco field at bile pie."  I don't know why I still remember that but during the game today when they said "Invesco Field at Mile High", me and Matt both said, "Nabisco field at bile pie." 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that memory! I know that your Uncle Jerry and Aunt Julie would love to have you guys come and visit us again!! And I would, too!!

    ReplyDelete