Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life at Daycare

*Day 320*

Logan was out of school last week, so he came to work at Lynn's with me.  Later he informed me that he wasn't going to go to college.  When he finished school, he was going to work at Lynn's house.  Lynn's right, he is very businesslike.  (When he wants something.)  He proceeded to tell me that he already knew all of the activities, because he's done them, so he would be able to teach and help the kids.  (All ready for his interview.)  I informed him that he would go to college and he would have to work hard in school to earn a scholarship.  He told me he would go to Utah State.  But, I'm getting a little off.  That's not really what I was going to blog about today. 

Logan was playing at Lynn's house.  The kids were playing cats.  Logan was a pet cat and Kya was his owner.  Kya was talking about going to the store to buy some salmon for her cat to eat.  I'm pretty sure this idea came from Logan.  He loves salmon.  I don't know where he got the idea to feed it to a cat.  I'd never pay that much for cat food.  Anyway, Kya was heading out to get some salmon for her cat.  So she told the cat where she was going.  "I'm going to salmontonio to get some salmon."  (San Antonio if you didn't get it.  Kya was in Texas last week for a family reunion.  They went to San Antonio, or salmontonio, as the kids call it now.)

1 comment: