Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Decoration (singular)

*Day 327*

I am such a lame mom.  Halloween is this week, and we have done nothing Halloweenish.  We don't have any decorations up.  We haven't carved pumpkins.  And, it doesn't look like any of that is going to happen before Saturday.  At this point, I just look it and think, it's not worth it to do all that work for 5 days and then have to clean it up again.  I did get the Halloween decoration box out a couple of weeks ago.  We were looking for costume stuff for our family party.  Then Logan found it, moved it into his room and started playing with the contents.  I asked him if he wanted to help me decorate.  He said no.  If he wasn't worried about it, I wasn't going to.  But, he did find some things to play with.  And really, we have one Halloween decoration.  Logan found the light up pumpkin and has been using it as his night light for the past couple weeks.

Of, course, we have to turn the face away from him so he doesn't get scared.  (His words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment