Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Logan, My Baker

*Day 314*

Well, I think Logan has a new specialty.  He perfected his eggs, now he's become very good at cake mix cookies.  While I was gone tonight, his aunt called.  She wanted to talk to me, but since I wasn't here, she talked to Logan.  They told me she asked some questions about making cake mix cookies.  And, Logan answered them.  Then he went into the kitchen, pulled out the recipe and checked to make sure he gave the right information.  He did.  I think it's so cute that he has the recipe memorized and can make them all by himself.  Now, what should I teach him next?  Something that will really help me out.

By the way, I hope the cookies turned out great.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I am way impressed with Logan! Love the picture of him in the full-on cooking gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were fantastic, thanks to Logan's direction!

    ReplyDelete