Monday, February 15, 2010

Snoogi Monday: Valentine Snoogi's

*Day 75*

Well, since Matt kidnapped my blog yesterday, I took the day off. So, I didn't do snoogi Sunday. I thought that would be OK, then we celebrated Valentine's day. And now I have to post a snoogi post.

Logan loved giving people little gifts for Valentine's day. And his eyes just sparkle when you smile and hug him. It really is adorable. But, the best part for him was the gift he got from Grandma Platis. She gave him a kids snoogi. He was so excited to have this special, fuzzy, warm Valentine. Bonus: it came with fuzzy slipper socks. Backstory: I got fuzzy slipper socks for Christmas a few years ago. Logan loves them. Has even stole them out of my drawer to wear. I wanted to get him some. The last two years for Christmas, I have looked for some for him. They don't make them for boys. I was going to get some in the girls department. You know, a kind of neutral color that a boy could wear too. They don't have them. They are all girlie. So, I never found any for him. It's OK now, he got some for Valentine's. I will have to check in the morning to make sure he doesn't wear them to school.


He's trying to show his socks too, but they blend in with his snoogi. I'm glad this kid is so easy to please.

1 comment: