Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Night Kitty

*Day 76*

I checked yesterday's blog to see what day I was on. I read 75. So, I got ready to put the day on today's blog and almost wrote 80. Either I've been helping Logan too much with his skip counting, or it's too late for me to be blogging. But, if I counted that way, I might catch up to Matt.

I think I've already gone over how Logan loves cats. I had a lot of stuffed animals when I was a kid, but I never cuddled up with them to sleep. I tried sometimes, but it just didn't help me sleep. I had a blanket that my mom made me when I was born. My picture blanket. But, Logan he has slept with a cat forever. When his cat collection started growing, we had to limit the number of cats he could have in bed with him. He would often use them to keep him awake. I went in to check on him last night, and he looked so cute with his cat.

2 comments: