Friday, February 19, 2010

Picture Blankets

*Day 79*

The other day in my blog, I mentioned I slept with a blankie when I was little. I loved it, and I still have what's left of it today. I decided to post a picture.


My blanket was lovingly referred to as my "picture blanket". My mom made it for me when I was born. It has pictures on it that my brother and sisters and mom and dad colored. If you can see the pictures really well, keep in mind that Lynn was only five when I was born. Logan kindly pointed out that Sherry must not have been very old. I'm the only child that has a picture blanket. I think that's pretty cool.

When Logan was born my mom made him a picture blanket too. His cousins and me and Matt got spots on his blanket. Logan still sleeps with his on his bed. He likes blankets and cats. I put away all of his baby blankets, but he found them, and insists that he needs some of them. He has several blankets and cats that he sleeps with. I can't complain too much, he's a good sleeper, and doesn't complain about bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. I was actually thinking tonight when I posted that I ought to take pics of the blankets grandma made for my kids!

    ReplyDelete