Monday, February 8, 2010

Bowling

*Day 68*


As part of family night tonight, we ate leftover treats from the Super
Bowl, and did some wii bowling. Logan has never bowled on the wii before. Me and Matt, well, we have, but it's not usually pretty. We get frustrated about why our ball is curving a t the last minute and such. There aren't always happy feelings in the room afterward. Logan can get really upset when things don't go his way. So, we tried to prepare him for this. You know, reminding him that he's never played before and it might take some getting used to, so not to worry if doesn't do great at first. He'll get better with practice..... So, yeah, useless talk. He pretty much kicked our trash. His score was higher than both of our record scores were. He was the first one to knock down a strike. He danced a round the living room. Yeah, I think he had fun. I think I'm going to have to practice while he's asleep. I've been looking up hints. That's where I found this picture. For some reason, I didn't think of taking a picture of him playing. Maybe next time. If I can stand his trash talking.

1 comment: