Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

*Day 73*
I love my boys. They are both so sweet. We had a family Valentine celebration because it would just be sad to leave Logan out. He really loves to love people, and likes to be a part of doing special things for someone. Although, he could probably be a little better at keeping secrets. (I really have no idea what you bought with cookies at the auction last night Matt. Logan didn't say anything that would have made me guess.)

I decided I would rather celebrate Valentine's Day today, so I could rest tomorrow. I made a special dinner for my boys. Logan was excited that I put a table cloth on the table. Then we had dessert. Now I really don't get tomorrow off because I have to clean my kitchen. But, anyone looking for a lat minute Valentine gift for me will know what they can do......


White Chocolate Oreo cake by mom. Cookie flowers by Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment